Örebro, Sweden: Summarizing 2022, TAM, Täby Air Maintenance, can look back on a busy but good first year, where business clearly consists of two streams. Still highly important is traditional MRO-jobs and ad-hoc repairs for airliners such as the Saab 340, the Saab 2000 and the ATR 72-family, with cargo conversions as an equally important business. With an inhouse Design Organization as well as Parts Production, TAM has a unique position to support operators of regional aircraft with solutions on any upcoming, unexpected issues, be it in the hangars or enroute as an AOG-occurrence.
As TAM has a rock-solid reputation for world class Saab 340 conversions, an increasing interest has been shown for the new Saab 2000 cargo conversion, where the first aircraft now is in the final stages of completion. In close collaboration with launch customer Jetstream Aviation Capital of Miami, Florida, TAM has been able to design the new Saab 2000 Cargo with a firm focus on the operators’ needs, having built-in features aimed at maximizing operational effectiveness.
- In September last year, I was confident that we would see business for the full year of 2022 thrive, and I am glad to see that prediction came true, says Pär Gulle, TAM Managing Director.
- We continue to have a good backlog when it comes to traditional MRO as well as customer specific jobs. In parallel, we see an increasing demand for cost-effective cargo feeder solutions, referring to the number of RFQ’s and firm orders that we receive regularly.
- Our bottom line continues to be in black, and as our Saab 340 cargo conversion continue to attract operators world-wide, I can reveal that we have up to a dozen more conversions in the pipe-line, coming the next 12-18 months, says Pär Gulle.
- Still, a major obstacle is that we urgently need more skilled staff as well as additional floor space in the workshops. We have some projects on-going to solve these issues that I hope will be finalized during this spring, Pär Gulle states.
For more information on TAM, please contact Mr Pär Gulle, TAM Managing Director.
• Phone: +46 706 85 5855,
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org